Muhammad Jawad Noon, MBBS, MSc (Oxf).Research Associate & Doctoral Candidate
Chair of Development Economics / CeMIS, Prof. Dr. Sebastian Vollmer
Research Interests: Medicine, Health Economics, Global Health, Health Technology, Data Science, Non-communicable diseases
- Siddiqui M, Noon MJ, Mehboob N, Khalid R, Mansoor S, Khan HH (2016). Smokeless tobacco use and ischemic stroke: a cross-sectional study. Annals of Global Health doi:10.1016/j.aogh.2016.09.002.
- Noon MJ, Khawaja HA, Ishtiaq O, Khawaja Q, Minhas S, Niazi AK, Minhas AM, Malhi UR (2016). Fasting with diabetes: a prospective observational study. BMJ Global Health 1(2):e000009. doi.org/10.1136/bmjgh-2015-000009.
- Wright SM, Noon MJ, Greenough WB III (2016).Oral rehydration therapy and feeding replaces total parenteral nutrition: a clinical vignette. Journal of General Internal Medicine 31(2):255-7. doi:10.1007/s11606-015-3396-1.
- Nadeem M, Noon MJ, Khan RM, Khan I (2014). Surgical management of odontoid fracture in elderly. Journal of Nepal Medical Association 52(193):733-5.
- Niazi AK, Noon MJ (2013). Obstacles to the psychosocial management of diabetes in Pakistan. Journal of Social Health and Diabetes 1(2):100-1.
- Ahmed W, Noon MJ, Haq A, Mustafa B (2012). Angiographic estimation of culprit vessel disease severity in acute ST- segment elevation myocardial infarction after thrombolysis. Journal of Nepal Medical Association 52(188):162-6.
- Saleem S, Noon MJ (2011). Nurpur Shahan - A tear on the cheek of time- Observations by 1st year medical students. Journal of Pakistan Medical Association 61(2):207.
- TEDx Talk: Detangling the Global Health Crisis.
- TEDx Talk: A Journey of Medical Research.
- CNN News: After intermittent fasting, these 3 men no longer take insulin for diabetes - but experts stress caution.
- Business Insider: After trying an intermittent fasting diet, study says 3 diabetic men were able to stop taking insulin completely.
- Medical Daily: Fighting Diabetes By Fasting? Small Study Shows Promise, But Experts Advise Caution.