Research Fields and Interests
- Digital Transformation
- Business Process Management
- Since 01/2016 Ph.D. Candidate, DFG Research Training Group 1703 "Resource Efficiency in Corporate Networks", University of Göttingen (link)
- 10/2011 - 01/2015: MBA - International Managment of Resources & Environment (IMRE), Technische Universitaet Bergakademie, Freiberg,Germany
- 10/2005 - 08/2009: Bachelor's Degree in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering,
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
- 04/2014 - 09/2014: Master Thesis: Transparency of Life Cycle Costing (LCC): A decision making tool for top management to determine the most economical production location for new engineering products of an automotive supplier.
- 10/2013 - 03/2014: Intern, Quality Assurance, Hella KG, Hamm, Germany
- 07/2012 - 10/2012: Student Research Assistant, Chair of Materials Science Technische Universitaet Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
- 07/2009 - 11/2009: Trainee Engineer, Excel Engineering (Pvt) Limited,
- 07/2008 - 08/2008: Intern, Oil & Gas Development Company,
Available Topics for Master and Bachelor Theses
If you are interested in writing your thesis/project studies about my research please contact me via e-mail. Please also send me your CV, grade sheet from Flex-Now and one page expose of your idea.