Projects and Conferences
Conventions, Conferences, Workshops
Calendar of Events
- 2019: "Project Work in Task-Based Teaching and Assessment"
- 2017: "Teaching, learning and assessment material for higher educational level task-based language lessons "
- 2015: "How to assess and foster the communication skills of various skill levels using the task-based learning concept, whether interdisciplinary or subject-specific“
- 2014: "How to assess and nurture the writing skills of various skill levels using the task-based learning concept, whether interdisciplinary or subject-specific“
- 2011: "GER-Level B2/C1 Language assessment at higher educational institutes"
- 2009: "Assessing communication skills at GER-level B2/C1"
- 2013: UNIcert® Further Training "Implementing task-based learning in the teaching and assessment of foreign languages"
- 2012: UNIcert® Workshop "A closer look at task-based foreign language learning"
- 2017: "¡Sí se pueden elaborar exámenes monotemáticos! Adaptar el tema del examen escrito a la prueba oral (niveles A1 y A2)"
- 26. August 2016: "The lighter side of task-based teaching"
- 11th Anniversary of the Society for Transferable Skills at the Central Institute for Languages and Transferable Skills (ZESS), University of Göttingen, from 1st-3rd September 2014 (LINK).
Thanks to support from the ideas management division, and in cooperation with college sports, ZESS was able to offer the course 'Perspective Change: Studying with Physical Disabilities - One Day in a Wheelchair' for the very first time. Due to the overwhelmingly positive feedback, this course shall continue to be offered at ZESS.