I will offer the following course in the winter term 2020/21:
The Economics of European Integration
- Elective Master's course: M.WIWI-VWL.0169
- Lecture with tutorial, 6 C
- Start: November 2, 2020
- Language: English
- Lecturer: Prof Dr Florian Unger
- Note that the entire course will be offered online. Please go to StudIP for more information.
You can find the programmes of the courses in the right column.
All course material of lectures and tutorials can be found in Stud.IP of the University of Goettingen.
Courses of upcoming semesters
- Summer term 2021: Firms and Workers in International Markets (Bachelor Module B.WIWI-VWL.0081, 6 C, Lecture with tutorial)
- Winter term 2021/22: The Economics of European Integration (Master Module M.WIWI-VWL.0169, 6 C, Lecture with tutorial)
Supervised final theses 2020
- "The impact of the Brexit referenduum on the economic performance of British industries" (Master)
- "New Trade Theory: Implications for welfare and distribution" (Bachelor)
- "Reasons and consequences of trade conflicts in the 21st century: analysis based on the case USA vs. China" (Master, in German)