USA, University of Mississippi, Oxford
The Faculty of Business and Economics at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen offers a student exchange programme with the Department of Economics at the University of Mississippi since 2008.
The University of Mississippi, also affectionately known as Ole Miss, is one of the oldest public institutions of higher education in the South of the USA. Its main campus is situated in the picturesque city of Oxford, a small town with a population of around 13,000, conveniently located 120 kilometres from Memphis (metro pop. over 1 million). Combining the charm and safety of small town with the sophistication of a larger city, the university offers the social and cultural diversity, and the energy and liveliness it takes to satisfy everyone's needs.
For further information see:
Closing date for applications:
Application deadline and application form see here.
- Reduced tuition fees for the semester at the University of Mississippi
- Fourth semester for Bachelor's students, first semester for Master's students (at the time of starting the exchange programme)
- Good academic performance
- Good command of English as a teaching language
- Application deadline and application form see here.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation (in English)
- Copies of official academic records
- Copy of Abitur certificate
|University||University of Mississippi|
|Suitable for||VWL, BWL (Bachelor & Master)|
|No. of Students||24.000|
1st Semester: January - May
2nd Semester: August- Dezember
|Required Language skills|
|Language of instruction|
|Experience reports (in German)|