Research Fields and Interests
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Since 2017 Doctorate in Information Systems, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 2014 - 2017 Master Studies in Architecture and Civil Engineering, School of Construction Mangement and Real Estate, Chongqing University, China
- 2010 - 2014 Bachelor Studies in Engineering Cost, Zhengzhou University of Aeronautics, China
- Yuan, Y., Huo, L., Yuan, Yachao, & Wang, Z. (2019). Semi-supervised tri-Adaboost algorithm for network intrusion detection. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 15(6), 1550147719846052.
- Yuan, Y., Melching, C., Yuan, Yachao, & Hogrefe, D. (2018). Multi-device fusion for enhanced contextual awareness of localization in indoor environments. IEEE Access, 6, 7422-7431.
- Li, R., Yuan, Yachao, Zhang, W., & Yuan, Y.. (2018). Unified vision‐based methodology for simultaneous concrete defect detection and geolocalization. Computer‐Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 33(7), 527-544.
Topics for Bachelor and Master thesis
An overview of current topics can be found here.
Application: If you are interested in writing your thesis about any topic relating to my research, please contact me via e-mail. Please also send me your CV and grade sheet from Flex-Now (simple print out) in order to better match the precise topic to your area of interests.
- Change and Run IT
- Master Seminar "Crucial Topics in Information Management - Machine Learning Applications in the Context of Digital Transformation" - M.Sc.
- Machine Intelligence: Concepts and Applications- M.Sc/ P.hD