LinG Colloquium Series
Summer Term 2021
Unless announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct).
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the meetings will not be held in the usual way but in the form of a video conference. For this the video conference provider Zoom will be used. Detailed information as to how to join the meetings will be shared via the LinG mailing list.
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- April 14: [tba]
- April 21: Anders Holmberg (Newcastle) & Klaus Kurki (Turku)
- April 28: [tba]
- May 5: Omer Preminger (Maryland)
- May 12: Berit Gehrke (Berlin) & Marcin Wągiel (Brno)
- May 19: Richard Breheny (UCL)
- May 26: [tba]
- June 2: [tba]
- June 9: Asia Pietraszko (Rochester)
- June 16: Marloes Oomen (Institut Jean Nicod, ENS Paris)
- June 23: Kai Alter (Newcastle University)
- June 30: Benjamin Spector (Institut Jean Nicod, ENS Paris)
- July 7: [tba]
- July 14: [tba]