- GraModAT – Grammaticalization of Mood, Aspect and Tense, 26 February 2018
- CGSW33 (2018) – Comparative Germanic Syntax Workshop, 27–28 September 2018, at Göttingen University
- Anaphora Resolution in Sign and Spoken Languages - Theoretical and Experimental Dimensions (ARISAS) (February 20 - 21, 2017)
- GGS 2017 Generative Grammatik des Südens (June 16 - 18, 2017)
- GÖTTINGEN SUMMER SCHOOL: HISTORICAL LINGUISTICS - WITH A FOCUS ON SPEECH ACTS AND SENTENCE TYPES (July 24 - August 4, 2017)
- Workshop: Sign Language Agreement Revisited: New Theoretical and Experimental Perspectives, February 23rd - 26th, 2016
- GLOW 2016 - 39th Generative Linguistics in the Old World, April 5th - 8th, 2016 at Göttinen University.
The linguistics institute of the Department of German Philology and the Courant Research Centre ?Text Structures? are organising a workshop on the syntax/semantics interface, sponsored by the U4 Network.
For more Information please visit the German Department's website.
organized by Tilmann Köppe and Christoph Dennerlein will take place on November 8th and 9th, 2013.
For more information please have a look at the conference program.