LinG Colloquium Series
Winter Term 2020-21
Unless announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct).
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the meetings will not be held in the usual way but in the form of a video conference. Further information will be posted in due course.
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- November 4: NO MEETING
- Novebmer 11: Andreas Blümel (Göttingen)
- November 18: INTERNAL MEETING
- November 25: Edgar Onea
- December 2: Beste Kamali (Berlin)
- December 9: Leona Polyanskaya (Donostia)
- December 16: Susi Wurmbrand (University of Vienna, Harvard University)
- December 23: INTERNAL MEETING
- January 13: NO MEETING due to the interdisciplinary workshop "Agency and Intentions in Language" (AIL)
- January 20: Kyle Johnson (UMass Amherst)
- January 27: Kathryn Davidson (Harvard)
- February 3: Michal Starke (Brno)
- February 10: Theresa Biberauer (Cambridge)