LinG Colloquium Series
Summer Term 2019
If not announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct), in Seminar für Englische Philologie (SEP), Room 0.244 (Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3).
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
After the colloquia, there will be drinks and dinner.
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- April 24: Jenneke van der Wal (Leiden)
- May 1: NO SESSION (public holiday)
- May 8: [tba]
- May 15: Phoevos Panagiotidis (Nicosia)
- May 22: Francesco Costantini (Udine) | Vesselina Laskova (Udine)
- May 29: Adam Biały (Wrocław)
- June 5: Rodrigo Gutiérrez-Bravo (El Colegio de México)
- June 12: Jacopo Romoli (Belfast)
- June 19: Ralf Vogel (Bielefeld)
- June 26: Manuel Kriz (ENS Paris)
- July 3: [tba]
- July 10: [tba]
- July 17: [tba]