LinG Colloquium Series
Summer Term 2020
Unless announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct).
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, it is not possible to hold the meetings in the usual way. Instead, the meetings will happen online using Zoom.
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below). Instructions as to how to join the meeting will announced via the LinG mailing list as well.
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- April 15: CANCELLED
- April 22: NO MEETING
- April 29: NO MEETING
- May 6: NO MEETING
- May 13: NO MEETING
- May 20: Magdalena Kaufmann (University of Conneticut) - A semantic-pragmatic account of generalized subject obviation (download paper and slides)
- May 27: NO MEETING
- June 3: Iliyana Krapova (Università Ca' Foscari di Venezia) - Factive complementts in South Slavic!
- June 10: NO MEETING
- June 17: Yosef Grodzinsky (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- June 24: NO MEETING
- July 1: Elena Anagnostopoulou (University of Crete)
- July 8: Jan-Wouter Zwart (University of Groningen)
- July 15: NO MEETING