Change & Run IT - M.Sc.
- Module: Change & Run IT
- Module number lecture: M.WIWI-WIN.0008
- UniVZ: 800389 (Lecture) / 800390 (Tutorial)
- Cycle: Every semester / In winter semester, we provide records
- Credits: 6 ECTS (Master studies)
- Courses of study: Master WI, Master MDM, Master Ufü, Master Global Business
- Examination: Written exam, 120 min
- Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Kolbe
- Supervisor: Christoph Prinz, Sascha Lichtenberg
- Language: English
Syllabus Summer Term 2020 (subject to change)
Lecture 1: Basics of IT Service Management (23.04.2020)
Lecture 2: ITIL Service Value System (30.04.2020)
Lecture 3: IT-Innovationmanagement and Design Thinking (07.05.2020)
Lecture 4: IT-Project Management and Agile Concepts (14.05.2020)
Lecture 5: ITIL Service Management Practices (28.05.2020)
Lecture 6: ITIL Technical Practices and Recap (04.06.2020)
We recommend to watch the corresponding lecture, before you watch the tutorial.
Tutorial 1: IT Service Strategy and Architecture (29.04.2020)
Tutorial 2: ITIL Service Value System and Service Design (06.05.2020)
Tutorial 3: IT Innovation Practices and ITIL Service Transition (13.05.2020)
Tutorial 4: IT Project Management Practices (20.05.2020)
Tutorial 5: ITIL Service Operation (03.06.2020)
Tutorial 6: Exam Preparation (29.07.2020)
Exams (MZG1.116; 14:00 - 16:00)
The FlexNow registration process will be opened as soon as we know wether the examinations can take place. In case the exams can take place like we planned, unregistration will be possible until one week before the corresponding exam.
Expected date for E-Exams:
Date 1: Wednesday, 12.08.2020
Date 2: Thursday, 17.09.2020
Syllabus Winter Term 2019/2020
The 2nd exam from the winter semester 2019/20 will take place on 15.06.2020 from 08:00 to 10:00 at ZHG101. For further information, please check the announcements on Stud.IP.