LinG Colloquium Series
Winter Term 2018–19
If not announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct), in Seminar für Englische Philologie (SEP), Room 0.244 (Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3).
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
After the colloquia, there will be drinks and dinner.
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- October 17: NO SESSION
- October 24: [tba]
- October 31: NO SESSION (public holiday)
- November 7: [tba]
- November 14: Andreas Pankau (FU Berlin)
- November 21: [tba]
- November 28: [tba]
- December 5: dispreferred for invitations due to FDSL 13
- December 12: [tba]
- December 19: Okan Kubus, Elena Mpadanes & Stella von Randow (Hamburg)
- January 9: [tba]
- January 16: Mirko Santoro (CNRS, Paris)
- January 23: reserved for the Department of Romance Philology
- January 30: Martin Becker (Köln)