Dr. Yachao Yuan
Research Fields and Interests
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Network Communication
- Since 2017 Doctorate in Information Systems, University of Goettingen, Germany
- 2014 - 2017 Master Studies in Architecture and Civil Engineering, School of Construction Mangement and Real Estate, Chongqing University, China
- 2010 - 2014 Bachelor Studies in Engineering Cost, Zhengzhou University of Aeronautics, China
- Yuan, Y.; Huo, L.; Yuan, Yachao; & Wang, Z. (2019). Semi-supervised tri-Adaboost algorithm for network intrusion detection. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 15(6), 1550147719846052.
- Yuan, Y.; Melching, C.; Yuan, Yachao; & Hogrefe, D. (2018). Multi-device fusion for enhanced contextual awareness of localization in indoor environments. IEEE Access, 6, 7422-7431.
- Li, R.; Yuan, Yachao; Zhang, W.; & Yuan, Y.. (2018). Unified vision‐based methodology for simultaneous concrete defect detection and geolocalization. Computer‐Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 33(7), 527-544.
Topics for Bachelor and Master thesis
An overview of current topics can be found here.
Application: If you are interested in writing your thesis about any topic relating to my research, please contact me via e-mail. Please also send me your CV and grade sheet from FlexNow (simple printout) in order to better match the precise topic to your area of interest.