The following research institutions are partners of the GZMB outside the University of Göttingen:
- Max Planck Institute for Multidisciplinary Sciences
- German Primate Center
- SFB 1565 "Molecular mechanisms and interplay of gene expression processes"
- SFB 1190 "Compartmental Gates and Contact Sites in Cells"
- FOR 2848 "Nanoscale Architecture and Heterogeneity of the Mitochondrial Inner Membrane"
- FOR 2800 "Chromosome Instability: Cross-talk of DNA replication stress and mitotic dysfunction"
- IGRK 2172 "PRoTECT - Plant Responses To Eliminate Critical Threats"
- GZMB Program "Biomolecules: Structure - Function - Dynamics"
- GZMB Program "Genes in Development, Disease and Evolution"
- GZMB Program "Molecular Life Sciences: Microbiology, Biotechnology and Biochemistry"
- GZMB Program "Molecular Biology of Cells"
In addition, members of the GZMB closely cooperate in DFG collaborative research centers (Sonderforschungsbereiche, SFB), DFG funded research training groups (Graduiertenkollegs, GRK) and other research initiatives in Göttingen as well as in the interdisciplinary doctoral programs of the Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences, Biophysics and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB).
DFG Collaborative Research Centers
DFG Research and Training Groups
Interdisciplinary doctoral programs of the Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB)