Dr. Schahin Tofangchi
Research Fields and Interests
- Machine learning / Big data analytics
- Distributed decision support systems
- Automated analysis of qualitative data
- 10/2013 - 08/2016: Master's degree in Computer Science,
Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany
- 10/2010 - 01/2014: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems,
University of Hamburg, Germany
- Tofangchi, S.; Hanelt, A.; Li, S. (2019). Advancing Recommendations on Two-Sided Platforms: A Machine Learning Approach to Context-Aware Profiling. Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Munich, Germany. [VHB 3: A]
- Chatterjee, S.; Saeedfar, P.; Tofangchi, S.; Kolbe, L. M. (2018). Intelligent Road Maintenance: A Machine Learning Approach for Surface Defect Detection. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Sixth European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), pp. 1-16.
- Tofangchi, S.; Hanelt, A.; Böhrnsen, F. (2017): Distributed Cognitive Expert Systems in Cancer Data Analytics: A Decision Support System for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. In Proceedings of the Thirty-Eighth International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), pp. 1-21
- Tofangchi, S.; Hanelt, A.; Kolbe, L. M. (2017): Towards Distributed Cognitive Expert Systems. In Proceedings of the Twelfth International Conference on Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology (DESRIST), pp. 145-159
Topics for Bachelor and Master theses and project studies
Currently no topics available
- Seminar "Machine Learning Solutions for Business Practice" - M.Sc.
- Seminar "Machine Learning Applications in the Context of Digital Transformation" - M.Sc.
- Digital Business Management - M.Sc.
- Information Management - M.Sc.