The International Certificate is an extra-curricular programme of the University of Göttingen to honour international experience and intercultural competence as well as commitment in supporting international students with a personal certificate.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE PART?
- It is a recognition of your intercultural engagement and your readiness for further training..
- You broaden your horizon and your understanding for different cultures.
- You support international students in their integration into the German study life..
- You prepare and reflect your stay abroad with professional support by your side.
- Your get your intercultural competence certified.
- You can attach this certificate to your application and thus proof your soft-skills.
HOW TO GET THE CERTIFICATE?
The certificate can be completed in any number of semesters within the study period. In order to receive the certificate, achievements must be made from one of the two focal areas. Each focus consists of a theoretical component (courses and trainings) and the practical component (intercultural engagement).