Study Advisory Mathematics
At the moment consultations are only possible online or via telephone.
|Open office hours||that means without booking a fixed time|
|Monday||13.00 - 14.30 h||via telephone +49 (0)551 / 39-27762|
|Tuesday||8.30 - 10.00 h||Link virtual office|
|Wednesday||13.00 - 14.30 h||via telephone +49 (0)551 / 39-27762|
|Thursday||9.00 - 10.30 h||Link virtual office||for Friday||booking appointments in stud.IP||Stud.IP Appointments||otherwise||via e-mail or upon indivdual email@example.com or +49 (0)551 / 39-27762|
Changes in office hours:
- No open office hours on the 7.12.2020 and on the 21.12.2020
- Out of office: 14.12.2020 and from 23.12.2020-10.1.2021.
Please read the following information regarding math in times of corona at our university:
Being the first place to go to of the office of student affairs, I advise in all aspects around the mathematics studies in Göttingen. I especially advise on these topics:
- Structure and planning of the studies in mathematics
- Questions about the examination regulations
- Admissions of external examinations
- Problems during the mathematics studies
- Orientation for prospective students
- Key competencies within the scope of the mathematics studies
- job-entry with mathematics.
I also conduct compulsory advisories. Please read these notes to this.