Admission procedure for the Master’s programme Applied Statistics
This website contains key information on the application and admission process of the Master's degree in Applied Statistics. Here, we will take you step-by-step through the application process. Please read the following information carefully. Please also understand that we cannot accept incomplete applications, or applications that are not submitted by the deadline.
- Under the admission requirements and selection process link, you will find detailed information on the requirements for admission to the master's programme in applied statistics.
- For the Master's degree programme in Applied Statistics, the application deadline (1 April to 15 May) is for beginning your studies in the winter semester.
- The application process requires the submission of several key documents. A list of the required documents can be found here.
The application will be completely digital. If requested, you are obliged to submit original documents subsequently. The application process consists of four steps:
- 1. Fill in our online application form for the Master's programme in Applied Statistics during the application period and send it by clicking the send button at the end of the form.
- 2. Hereafter, you will receive an email with a link to our document upload portal. The email also contains your login data (user name and password) for this upload portal. You will also find two PDF documents in this email: a summary of your data from step 1 and additionally a list with the required application documents that you have to upload (checklist application documents).
- 3. Go to the upload portal, enter your user name and password from the email and follow the steps in the upload portal to upload your documents.
- 4. Once the selection procedure is completed, you will receive a reply via email regarding your application. You can expect this possibly six weeks after the end of the application deadline.
Please check your application materials for completeness before clicking on “Binding Submission” in our upload portal. Unfortunately, incomplete applications, or those sent after the deadline will not be considered.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact the Student Advisory Service of the Faculty of Business and Economics - our study advisors are looking forward to assisting you.
We wish you the best of luck on your application, and look forward to hearing from you.