Registration and Withdrawal from Courses
Summer Semester 2021 (Semester break)
Application for a Place
- Start: July 30, 2021, 10 a.m.
- End: August 4, 2021, 1 p.m.
- Registration via FlexNow2
- The time of your registration has no bearing on the success of your application.
- Assignment of Places: August 4, 2021, in the afternoon.
After the Assignment
- Information on FlexNow2-Account (homepage)
- Course Title: Blue Question-Mark = Application successful
- Course Title: Blue Cross = Application NOT successful
Registration for Courses with Places Left
- FlexStat Abfrage 600 (Overview of Courses with Places Left)
- Start: August 5, 2021 (from 10 a.m. onwards)
- End: 4 days before the first lesson for intensive courses via FlexNow
Withdrawal From a Course
- End:4 days before the first lesson for intensive courses via FlexNow
- You may also choose to withdraw from an assessment through the ZESS website (Administrative Matters - Withdrawal from an Assessment) up to 48 hours before said assessment is due to start
- Multiple applications diminish your chance of receiving a place at your desired course!
- Please log onto FlexNow2 the day before the first lesson and check if you are indeed registered for the course
- Courses with too few registered participants (<8) shall be cancelled
- We cannot ensure that every applicant shall indeed receive a place upon registration
- Students who fail an examination twice are obliged to attend a Compulsory Student Guidance and Counselling (Link) before registering for the third attempt