- Registration of the degree thesis (BSc or MSc mathematics programme)
- Application for a tentative evaluation of a degree thesis
- List of people permitted to be supervisors in maths
- Application for individual examination authorization for a thesis in mathematics
- Application for a certificate for the Master's (MSc) programme in mathematics
- Application form minor subject
- Application form key competencies
- Application for change of course of studies (subject change)
- Certificate compulsory internship
- Electronic form for recognition of (external) modules
- Do I have everything for the Master in mathematics with the general track?
- Do I have everything for the Master in mathematics with the mathematical economics track?
- Do I have everything for the Master in mathematics with the physics track?
- Do I have everything for the Master in mathematics with the MDS track? (Please note, this is an overview rahther than a checklist.)
- Overview General track
- Overview mathematical economics track
- Overview physics track
- Overview MDS track
The latter is required if a person who is to be the first or second supervisor for a thesis in mathematics is not permitted to hold exams in mathematics in the first place.