Reorientation? Change of subject? – Monday Check!
The application phase is about to begin, and you are not sure whether your degree programme is the right one for you? Then come to Monday Check! From 27th May to 24th June 2019 we are offering reorientation programmes every Monday!
The Monday Check is a programme organised by the Central Student Advisory Service for...
- ...all students of Göttingen University considering whether to change their subject or give their present subject a second chance.
- ...all students from other universities who are considering a move to Göttingen, but are still looking for a suitable subject.
- ...anyone who has interrupted a course of studies and is now thinking about making a new start.
Open consultation hours and personal counselling
Every Monday on 27.05, 03.06, 17.06 und 24.06 from 14:00 - 16:00.
Come and put your questions directly to an advisor from the Central Student Advisory Service in the Office of Student Affairs at Wilhelmsplatz 4. Here you will be able to discuss your situation directly, personally and confidentially with a study advisor.
Online consultation via Skype
- For everyone who is unable to come personally. Make a personal Skype appointment by email to: email@example.com.
„Time for a change? Reorienting yourself and changing subjects successfully.“ (in German)
In this workshop you will learn how to approach a good second choice of degree programme step by step. It deals with the options of continuing your present degree programme, changing your subject of study or answering specific questions about terminating your studies. You will get an opportunity to discuss these issues with other students, as well as receive useful information and practical tips to develop new perspectives on your studies.
- Testimonials from former participants:
- „Especially the formal information was new and interesting.“
- „It was just what I needed and it reassured me. Above all, it was well thought out, structured and straightforward!“
- „I really liked the combination of presentations and practical exercises.“
10.15 – 12.15 in the Taberna of the "Alten Mensa", Wilhelmsplatz 3.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternatives.
June 17 and 24:
Good learning strategies for the examination phase. (in German)
Two part workshop Monday, 17th of June, 18.15 – 20.15 and Monday, 24th of June, 18.15 – 20.15 Uhr in the Office of Student Affairs.Register
Do you know our link to the FAQ regarding changing subjects?
These programmes are free of charge. Our work is interdisciplinary, impartial and strictly confidential.