Alexander Richter, M.Sc.
Before joining the CSP research group in 2018, I obtained my B.Sc. in Business Administration and my M.Sc. in Technical Business Administration from the Clausthal University of Technology in 2014 and 2017, respectively.
- Economics of privacy
- Business aspects of privacy
- Smart Workplaces
- A. Richter, P. Kühtreiber, D. Reinhardt. On the Impact of Information Provided to Employees on their Intention to Disclose Data Collected by Smart Watches to their Employers. Proceedings of the 30th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), 2022. Acceptance rate for full papers: 30%. [PDF]
- A. Richter, P. Kühtreiber, D. Reinhardt. Enhanced Privacy in Smart Workplaces: Employees' Preferences for Transparency Indicators and Control Interactions in the Case of Data Collection with Smart Watches. Proceedings of the 37th International Conference on ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection (IFIP SEC), 2022. Acceptance rate for full papers: 23%. [PDF]
- A. Richter, P. Kühtreiber, D. Reinhardt. Exploration of Factors that can Impact the Willingness of Employees to Share Smart Watch Data with their Employers. Privacy and Identity Management. Between Data Protection and Security, 2022. [PDF]
- A. Richter. Do Privacy Concerns Prevent Employees’ Acceptance of Smart Wearables and Collaborative Robots?. Proceedings of the 10th Fachtagung Sicherheit, Schutz und Zuverlässigkeit (SICHERHEIT), 2020. [PDF]
- A. Richter, A. Reinhardt, and D. Reinhardt. Privacy-Preserving Human-Machine Co-Existence on Smart Factory Shop Floors. Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Simulation Science. SimScience 2019. 2020. [PDF]