Mentoring programme for career entry (Brückenschlag+ project)
- Are you looking for guidance on potential activities / industries / occupational fields?
- Would you like to gain in-depth insights into practical business processes and organisational structures?
- Would you like support in defining your own professional ideas and goals?
- Would you like to have a longer-term exchange with experienced professionals with regard to your personal questions?
*Please note: The workshops are compulsory and in German language.
The mentoring programme provides targeted support to students who encounter specific challenges during the transition from university to work due to their social or personal situation.
- students who have a child or have caregiving responsibilities
- students with impairments, such as disabilities, chronic diseases or mental illness
- students with a (family) migration background
- students who were first in the family to study at university
- students who are or were refugees
- professionally qualified students
Registration: Recently the 3rd round of the programme started, therefore an application is not possible.