TAC meeting - what you need to know
Thesis advisory comittee (TAC) meeting
- The Thesis Committee must include
- at least one experimental and one theoretical member
- two Thesis Committee members from the group of local PIs and one external.
- TAC meetings will take place around the 6th, 18th and 30th month of the doctoral thesis (1 meeting/year)
Please, keep in mind that it is your own responsibility to organize the TAC meetings
- A written progress report has to be submitted by the doctoral candidate prior to the meetings, highlighting the latest results, anticipated obstacles and the plans for the coming year. Please use the template from GAUSS for the title page of your progress report.
- The progress report for the 30th month has to include a review of the Career Advancement Plan (CAP)
- Please send the progress report to the RTG Office to be filed and forwarded it to all the Committee members
- TAC meetings include
- 10-15 min presentation by the candidate (only if requested in advance)
See also the information from GAUSS on TAC meetings.