Lindrit Kqiku, M.Sc.
I have completed my B.Sc. in Computer Engineering at the Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, at the University of Prishtina in 2016. In 2019, I obtained my master degree in Computer Science with the specialisation in Applied System Engineering at University of Göttingen. Since 2019, I started my research work at the University of Göttingen.
- Developing new methods to increase users’ privacy protection by enhancing prediction of user privacy preferences using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning approaches
- Security and Privacy mainly focused in data-driven mobile applications
- Usability Engineering and Human-Computer-Interaction
- L. Kqiku and D. Reinhardt. Lengthy Early Morning Instant Messages Reveal More Than You Think: Analysing Interpersonal Relationships using Mobile Communication Metadata. Pervasive and Mobile Computing (PMC), 2023. [PDF]
- A. Tillmann, L. Kqiku, D. Reinhardt, C. Weisser, B. Säfken, and T. Kneib. Privacy Estimation on Twitter: Modelling the Effect of Latent Topics on Privacy by Integrating XGBoost, Topic and Generalized Additive Models. Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International Conference on Privacy Computing (PriComp), 2023. Acceptance rate for full papers: 23%. [PDF]
- L. Kqiku, J. Dieterle, and D. Reinhardt. Exploration of a Mobile Design for a Privacy Assistant to Help Users in Sharing Content in Online Social Networks. Proceedings of the 8. Usable Security und Privacy Workshop (MuC workshop), 2022. [LINK]
- L. Kqiku, M. Kühn, and D. Reinhardt. From Sentiment to Sensitivity: The Role of Emotions on Privacy Exposure in Twitter. Proceedings of the 2nd ACM Workshop on Open Challenges in Online Social Networks (OASIS, HT workshop), 2022. [PDF]