Lindrit Kqiku, M.Sc.
I have completed my B.Sc. in Computer Engineering at the Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, at the University of Prishtina in 2016. In 2019, I obtained my master degree in Computer Science with the specialisation in Applied System Engineering at University of Göttingen. Since 2019, I started my research work at the University of Göttingen.
- Developing new methods to increase users’ privacy protection by enhancing prediction of user privacy preferences using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning approaches
- Security and Privacy mainly focused in data-driven mobile applications
- Usability Engineering and Human-Computer-Interaction
- L. Kqiku, J. Dieterle, and D. Reinhardt. Exploration of a Mobile Design for a Privacy Assistant to Help Users in Sharing Content in Online Social Networks. Proceedings of the 8. Usable Security und Privacy Workshop (MuC workshop), 2022. Accepted for publication.
- L. Kqiku, M. Kühn, and D. Reinhardt. From Sentiment to Sensitivity: The Role of Emotions on Privacy Exposure in Twitter. Proceedings of the 2nd ACM Workshop on Open Challenges in Online Social Networks (OASIS, HT workshop), 2022. [PDF]