As of Monday, May 17, 2021, the Mathematical Institute's library will tentatively reopen. The following restricted opening hours apply:
A strict hygiene concept applies to the opening, which you should adhere to under all circumstances. In the event of violations, the Mathematical Institute is forced to close the library again.
- No access for persons with symptoms of illness, especially cold symptoms.
- Library use must be documented - form is in the entrance area.
- Entry to the library and access through the passageway is only permitted individually.
- A mouth-nose cover must be worn (also at the seat).
- The number of workplaces is reduced. Please also follow the spacing rules when choosing a seat.
- Please note the other information and instructions on the current situation in the library.
Please note the current information on escape routes. These are marked throughout the whole way and lead to the two exits to the garden via the stairwells.
ATTENTION! NEVER lock the two doors to the garden! If you use these doors in your work at the institute, please make sure that the doors are always unlocked.