Prof. Heidrich-Meisner's current teaching activities can be found in Stud.IP.
So far, these lectures were taught:
- Klassische Feldtheorie ( Winter 2022/23 ) ( Winter 2023/24 )
- Computergestütztes wissenschaftliches Rechnen ( Summer 2021 , Summer 2022 )
- Rechenmethoden der Physik ( Winter 2020/21 )
- Quantenmechanik ( Summer 2019 )
- Introduction to Topological Insulators and Superconductors ( Summer 2022 )
- Theory of interacting Bose gases ( Winter 2021/22 )
- Current Topics in Theoretical Physics (Lecture Series, Summer 2021 , Summer 2022 )
- Topology in Condensed Matter Physics ( Summer 2018 , Summer 2020 )
- Introduction to Solid State Theory ( Winter 2019/20 )
- Computational Many Body Physics ( Winter 2018/19 )
- Fundamental Phenomena in Condensed Matter Physics ( Summer 2020 , with C. Ropers)
- Nonequilibrium dynamics in closed quantum many-body systems ( Summer 2018 )
Strongly Correlated Many-Body Systems
This is a continuous seminar run by the group. People interested in getting to know the group's research topics and members are welcome to join. The seminar is also open to Master students who want to earn credit for a seminar in Solid State Physics or Theoretical Physics.
Condensed Matter Theory Seminar:
This seminar is offered every term by F. Heidrich-Meisner, S. Manmana, S. Kehrein.