Academic advisory board
The president of the University of Göttingen appoints an academic advisory board on the basis of proposals to be formulated by the CeMig Board in agreement with the sponsoring faculties. The academic advisory board will advise the university management on matters of CeMig and will provide academic support for the Centre's work. In particular, the advisory board has the following tasks:
- academic advisory of CeMig
- advice on disciplinary diversity and interdisciplinary cooperation
- support of the Board in the external presentation of CeMig
- statement on the activity reports of the Board of management
- drawing of a regular report.