General application information
1 to 15 February, 1 to 15 June and 1 to 15 October of each year.
- A successfully completed research seminar at the faculty
- At least one elective course in business informatics or marketing
Course of Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems
Required application documents
- Current grade excerpt from FlexNow
- Filled application form (will be activated at the respective application periods)
- If you have successfully completed our bachelor seminar, we will offer you the supervision of your Bachelor thesis. Nevertheless, please fill out the application form and send your FlexNow grade sheet by
- All bachelor theses must be written in English
If you are interested in a bachelor thesis at the chair and fulfill all application requirements, please fill the application form and send your FlexNow grade sheet within the application period via e-mail to email@example.com.
Process for a bachelor thesis
A typical bachelor thesis process follows the following steps:
Current bachelor thesis topics
|The role of data literacy in health information systems
|Is there a problem, Doc? The connection between digital literacy and the usage of information technology in the healthcare sector
|What do you need? Factors influencing the rejection of health technologies
|When do we take responsibility for AI? – A literature review
|The impact of generative AI on organizational performance – A literature review
|What is that AI doing anyways? What it means to be “Out Of The Loop”
|Using data together: Towards an understanding of data ecosystems
|The nature of data in information systems: A literature review on its characteristics and implications.
|The more data, the better? Assessing the value of interorganizational data sharing
Do you have your own idea for a Bachelor's thesis in the subject area of the professorship? Please feel free to contact us!