LinG Colloquium Series
Winter Term 2019–20
If not announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct), in Jacob-Grimm-Haus, Käte-Hamburger-Weg 3, Room 0.244 (Medienraum).
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
After the colloquia, there will be drinks and dinner.
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- October 23: [tba]
- October 30: [tba]
- November 6: Yasutada Sudo (UCL)
- November 13: [tba]
- November 20: Hans-Martin Gärtner (Hungarian Academy of Science)
- November 27: Marcin Wągiel (Brno)
- December 4: [tba]
- December 11: A workshop will take place
- December 18: [tba]
- January 8: [tba]
- January 15: [tba]
- January 22: [tba]
- January 29: [tba]
- Febraury 5: A workshop will take place
Term Coordinator and General Coordinator:
Hedde Zeijlstra (Email)