LinG Colloquium Series
Winter Term 2020-21
Unless announced otherwise, the LinG Colloquium will take place on Wednesdays, 4–6 pm (ct).
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the meetings will not be held in the usual way but in the form of a video conference. For this the video conference provider Zoom will be used. Detailed information as to how to join the meetings will be shared via the LinG mailing list.
Talks will be announced regularly via the LinG mailing list and on this website (see below).
This is a preliminary schedule that will be extended, and possibly altered, in the weeks to come.
- November 4: NO MEETING
- Novebmer 11: Gert Webelhuth (Frankfurt) - On the role of c-command in German
- November 18: INTERNAL MEETING
- November 25: Edgar Onea (Graz) - The Unbearable Simplicity of Topics
- December 2: Beste Kamali (Berlin)
- December 9: Leona Polyanskaya (Donostia)
- December 16: Susi Wurmbrand (University of Vienna, Harvard University)
- December 23: INTERNAL MEETING
- January 13: NO MEETING due to the interdisciplinary workshop "Agency and Intentions in Language" (AIL)
- January 20: Kyle Johnson (UMass Amherst)
- January 27: Kathryn Davidson (Harvard)
- February 3: Michal Starke (Brno)
- February 10: Theresa Biberauer (Cambridge)