Guided tours "In the jungle - primate research in the Amazon" (16 and 20 February 2023)
Register here by 25 January at the latest. Slots are limited, first come - first served.
News from the GGNB
No. 1, June 2022 (pdf).
No. 2, December 2022 (pdf).
Scientific Methods Courses
- Overview: GGNB Methods Courses October 2022 - March 2023 (pdf)
- Overview: GGNB Methods Courses April 2022 - September 2022 (pdf)
Key Qualifications and Industry Excursions
- Overview: GGNB and GAUSS Professional Skills Courses, April 2022 - September 2022 (pdf)
- Overview: GGNB and GAUSS Professional Skills Courses, October 2022 - March 2023 2022 (pdf)
- Courses offered by the Department of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education/Hochschuldidaktik
- Key qualifications and language courses offered by the ZESS
- Key qualifications and language courses offered by the faculties of Göttingen University: Modulverzeichnis
- Events by the Career Service of Göttingen University
- All thesis defenses of GGNB doctoral students are announced on the GAUSS website.
- Career events for postdocs and late-stage PhD students on the GAUSS Career Blog
- GAUSS Career Blog
- Workshop “Exploring the Unknown – The Company World”, 13-14 February 2023
19. October 2022
We are happy to announce our next GAUSS Career Service workshop “Exploring the Unknown – The Company World” by Dr. Gaby Schilling. This workshop is de ...
- GAUSS Career Impulse Session (17 Feb 2023, 14:00-15:30) with Dr. Barbara Krüger (CureVac): “From a PhD in chemistry to process development for mRNA-based therapeutics”
18. October 2022
We’re happy to announce our next GAUSS Career Impulse Sessions in the new year, this time with Dr. Barbara Krüger, Senior Scientist at CureVac. About ...
- Workshop “Interview Training for Postdocs”, 16-17 March 2023
17. October 2022
We are happy to announce our next GAUSS Career Service workshop “Interview Training for Postdocs” by Christelle Linsenmann. Are you currently working ...
- Workshop “Exploring the Unknown – The Company World”, 13-14 February 2023 19. October 2022
Student-Organized Symposia and Events
- Women's Careers and Networks, 11-12 May 2023, Göttingen
- Horizons in Molecular Biology 2023, tba, Göttingen
- Hacky Hour, Göttingen (monthly event)
Equal Opportunities: Courses, Seminars, Events
GGNB Times, December 2022 (pdf)
GGNB Times, May 2021 (pdf)
GGNB Times, November 2019 (pdf)
GGNB Times, September 2018 (pdf)
GGNB Times, September 2017 (pdf)
GGNB Times, August 2016 (pdf)
Lectures / Colloquia
- Genome Science Lecture Series
- Lecture Series "Current Topics in Biophysics and Complex Systems" WiSe 2022-23 (pdf)
- GZMB Developmental Biology Colloquium
- GZMB Microbiology/Genetics Colloquium
- SFB 860 Colloquium
- SFB 889 Events
Göttingen International: Events
- International Events
- Excursions for International Students
- Discover Lower Saxony and Bremen (for questions and registration contact the International Office)
Symposia, Conferences and External Courses
- Göttingen Campus Event Calendar
- Göttinger Zentrum für Molekulare Biowissenschaften (GZMB)
- Bernstein-Zentrum für Computational Neuroscience (BCCN)
- Leibniz ScienceCampus Primate Cognition
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen