PDF forms

On this page you can find all GFA forms. The list is organised chronologically and follows the steps of your doctoral studies. If there is no separate notice in the declaration text, the forms must be submitted to the Central Office of the GFA.

  • Declaration according to GFA-doctoral degree regulations § 6

    You have to sign and upload this document to the online portal when applying.

  • Confirmation of supervision

    The confirmation of supervision is the basis of your PhD project. You have to upload it during your online application.

  • Conditional confirmation of supervision

    This version of the confirmation of supervision should be used if you are still looking to secure external funding (e.g., a scholarship) for your PhD project.

  • Application to change to the doctoral degree regulations of the GFA

    If you are already enrolled in one of the programmes administrated by the GFA, you can apply to continue your studies under the new degree regulations. This may hold some advantages. For example, the new regulations make it easier to obtain a PhD based on an article dissertation (kumulative Dissertation) and to award the titles of "Dr. rer. nat." or "Dr. rer. pol.", which might not have been possible under older regulations.

  • Nomination of thesis committee + Supervision agreement

    Please use this form to nominate members for your thesis committee for approval by the graduate committee. The form also includes the supervision agreement between you and your supervisors which only comes into effect once the graduate committee has approved your nominations. You should file this form with the GFA office no later than two months after your admission.

  • Application for transfer of courses

    At the Faculty of Forest Sciences and Forest Ecology you will need this form to have modules/courses transferred to your degree in the form of credits. You can submit this form directly to Ms Jutta Hohlstamm.

  • Application for admission to the doctoral examination

    For completing your PhD studies, you have to hand in the form "Application for admission to the doctoral examination and opening the doctoral examination process". Please be aware of possible deadlines. Informations on that issue can be found here. Please submit the form to the responsible office:

    • Doctoral students in Agricultural Sciences: Examination Office Agricultural Sciences
    • PhD students at the Faculty of Forest Sciences and Forest Ecology: Central Office of the GFA

  • Correction slip

    You can fill in the correction slip and submit it to your first supervisor for her/his signature. This form is only required by doctoral candidates in Forest Sciences and Forest Ecology or Wood Biology and Wood Technology. PAG students receive a prefilled copy at the Examination Office for Agricultural Sciences.