Various centres and institutes conduct sustainability-orientated research. The University of Göttingen advocates for the support and further development of discipline-specific and cross-disciplinary research on sustainability in all academic disciplines.
How to run a science research group sustainably
- Monitor the environmental footprint
- Foster learning and innovation
- Reduce the environmental footprint
- Nurture campus sustainability
- Embrace sustainability in private life
- Constructively deal with environmental anxiety
- Design research projects for sustainability impact
- Engage with stakeholders
- Capitalize on sustainability teaching
- Recognize biases and limits
European Green Deal Call - Research to fight the climate crisis and for transformation
Selected Research Projects dealing with Sustainability:
Is your research project not yet on the list? Please feel free to contact the team of the Green Office.
Contact - Green Office
Do you have questions or suggestions about sustainability in research?
Or in your studies?
Do you have any ideas about sustainability in your studies?
For these and general questions, suggestions contact us!
Sustainability CoordinatorMarco Lange, Coordinator of the Green Office
Phone: 0551 39-21356
StaffAnuschka Linner, Student of International Economics
Katja Stieger, Student of Physics
Tabea Kothe, Student of Resource analysis and management
Felix Heller, Student of Ethnology