Methodenwoche of the GGG
GGG's Week of Methods
We are planing the Week of Methods in 2023 in presence. We ask you to to get tested in the mornings and wear an FFP2-mask when you move around inside buildings during the entire event.
The Week of Methods is an annual program encompassing all faculties and aims to encourage interdisciplinary discussions on methodology.
The Week of Methods allows you as PhD students to avail yourselves of methodological stimuli and solutions in related disciplines while developing your dissertation projects. You have the opportunity to select methodological approaches particularly suitable for your research question. Thus, the traditional disciplinary exclusivity of methods is left aside and you are provided with new and larger opportunities for your projects.
30.05. - 27.06.2023: Registration 2023
11.09. - 14.09.2023: Week of Methods
The Week of Methods' goals:
- to teach scientific methods to PhD students with respect to their own discipline as well as related disciplines,
- to help the PhD students become more flexible in applying methods
- to enhance the methodological knowhow of participants in their particular disciplines
- to encourage interdisciplinary networking among PhD students
- PhD students of Social Sciences
- Members of accredited PhD programs
- as well as other PhD students, vacancies provided