Göttingen Graduate School of Social Sciences
Welcome to the GGG homepages!
The Göttingen Graduate School of Social Sciences (GGG) is responsible for PhD students and their supervisors from the social science faculties. Here you can find more information about us...
Dates and News
- course program 2018
- Team Teaching for newcomers in teaching by the division of teaching and learning in higher education (deadline February 16, 2018). If you like to join the program in English, please contact Angelika Thielsch directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interdisciplinary Week of Methods: July 23-26, 2018 (registration: May 15 - June 17, 2018)
Information provided by the PhD funding guidance
- Next deadline for PROMOS grants is March 31, 2018
- CfA: Dorothea Schlözer Postdoctoral Program for female postdocs, new positions in 2018 deadline April 8, 2018
- Funding for projects aiming at international scientific cooperations (e.g. co-organized workshops) provided by the Lower Saxony Ministry for Science and Culture
Four times a year GGG publishes a newsletter for PhD students and their supervisors in the social sciences as well as interested persons.
The next newsletter will be published on May 15, 2018.
current newsletter 01|2018 (February 2018) and archive
lectures and workshops
- Round Table "Work Life Ballance", February 20, 2018
- Open Science Meet-up, February 27, 2018 (13:00-16:00, SUB seminar room, 1st floor), register here.
- Gender Labor WiSe 17/18
summerschools, conferences, programs
- The current PhD students representation established a mailinglist to improve the contact between GGG's PhD students. Subscribe here.
- counseling on statistics for PhD students
- Book your working space via ecampus