Here is a video presentation of the Master's programme for mathematics: The English degree programme is based on a corresponding Bachelor's degree and has a standard period of study of two years. The start of the programme is possible both to the winter and summer semester. The university degree "Master of Science" (M.Sc.) is awarded. The specialities of the Master's programme in mathematics in Göttingen are the following:
- very good possibilites to specialise
- a broad offer of specialisation areas
- possibility to work on one's own authority on research-oriented topics at an early stage
- intensive subject-specific and general support and advice
- Internationality by extensive advice with studies abroad as well as a high percentage of international students.