Faculty of Forestry and Forest Ecology
Erasmus+ Outgoing StudentsWhy Erasmus+?
- International orientation of the study focus
- Getting an insight into the teaching and research of forestry at the partner university
- Getting to know another culture
- Acquiring cultural and social skills
- Deepening or acquiring new language skills
A stay abroad at a partner university of the Faculty of Forestry with Erasmus+ offers many opportunities:
This and much more offers studying in an international, forestry-oriented academic environment.
The currently existing partnerships can be viewed here.
- Enrolment at the Faculty of Forestry and Forest Ecology (including the students of Ecosystem Management)
- Knowledge of the language of study according to the requirements of the chosen partner university (at least B1, more detailed information can be found in the current calls)
- Start of studies at the partner university is only possible from the 3rd university semester onwards
The following requirements are needed:
- Certificate of enrolment for the semester of application
- Overview of academic achievements
- Language certificate/s
- Letter of motivation (german or english)
The following application documents are required for a successful application:
The application and upload of all relevant documents is done online via the mobility portal.
More detailed information can be found on the website for Erasmus+ Outgoing students from the Göttingen International Department.
In Europe, ECTS are used as a basis for academic achievements, so that the number of ECTS completed can be directly transferable. A "Learning Agreement" determines which courses at the partner university are taken by the exchange student. This "Learning Agreement" is drawn up in agreement with both faculties so that, depending on the agreement, the courses taken can be credited.
Erasmus+ Incoming StudentsInformation for Incoming Students
Students from partner universities who wish to study in Göttingen apply at their home university and are nominated by it. Contact person for nominations of incoming students in Göttingen is Ms. Christiane Seack of the Göttingen international department.
- Informations from the Göttingen international department
- Course catalogue
- Study programmes of the Faculty of Forestry and Forest Ecology in detail
- Living in Göttingen
Students from partner universities can find further information for their studies in Göttingen at the following links:
Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator
Prof. Dr. Michael Bredemeier Büsgenweg 1 37077 Göttingen Phone: +49 551 399840 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org