Welcome to our Website!
First of all, we would like to introduce you to the examination office’s staff and services.
We would like to offer you several services according to any examination-related matters.
Please go through the information sections as listed on the Website incl. its sub-sites.
Recent news, important announcements and changes of our opening and consultation hours can be found on the sub-site Current Information.
If you are interested in visiting us or especially to find out who is in charge for your study-programme, you can find any details, i. e. name, phone number, e-mail address and consultation hours on the sub-site Team.
Are you looking for a specific application form? You can find all the forms we offer on the sub-site Forms and Information Leaflets. The sub-sites Examination Information and General Information contain some helpful articles about general topics as well as specific topics.
During the opening hours you can visit our help-desk (Info-Point) in the foyer on the first floor (Oeconomicum). Our student staff at the help-desk would be pleased to give you any assistance.
Services offered by the help-desk’s staff:
- General information regarding general examination matters
- General Information on examination processes (incl. i. e. exam registration, registration deadlines, et cetera)
- General information on consultation hours
- Receiving several forms / output specific forms
- Receiving your final theses (B.A., M.A., M.Ed.)
- Technical support for the FlexNow System (i. e. examination registration, how to generate a transcript, et cetera)
We hope that our website comes up to your expectations. If so or if not we would be very thankful for your feedback.
For further information and inquiries, please feel free to contact us at any time via telephone, e-mail or visit us in person in our office.
the staff of the examination office