Information for Presenters
- Please note that default presentation slots will last 40 minutes, comprising 30 minutes of actual presentation and 10 minutes of discussion. This does not pertain to Invited Talks, which will take up 1 hour in total.
- The workshop room comes with fairly standard equipment, i.e., a whiteboard, a Windows PC, and a projector to show slides. You may run your presentation from a USB memory device, or use your own computer. The projector connects via VGA — if your device requires a different kind of connection, please make sure to bring along the relevant adapter(s).
- If you are planning to use a handout, please prepare a total of 35 hard copies for the audience.
- Handouts, slides, and other materials may be uploaded to a workshop-internal cloud after the presentation in order to grant easy access for workshop participants.
- Posters should have A0 portrait format.