Exchange@WIWI - Your international experience in Göttingen
Getting to know different cultures, improving your language skills and connecting with an international community and local students – right here in Göttingen!
In our Exchange@WIWI programme, InDiGU and the international team of the Faculty of Business and Economics offers free events for international students, future and former outgoings and for everyone who is interested in intercultural exchange. Despite the current Covid-19 pandemic, we are happy to offer events in order to support all international students to settle in in Göttingen, build your own international network and meet fellow students - by joining our city tours, hikes or bike tours around Göttingen accoding to the given Covid-19 regulations or take part in online quiz nights or virtual living room concerts!
- You can find all information about upcoming events in our Exchange@WIWI Facebook group!
- If you would like to receive emails about upcoming events regularly, please register for our mailing list!
- Get in contact with international and local students from Göttingen!
- You are an international student and would like to get to know local students from Göttingen? Join our events and meet new people!
- You are thinking about studying a semester abroad? Use the chance to get to know our international students from all over the world and get first-hand information about their home Universities and home countries!
- You have already studied abroad and would like to continue your international experience? Network with our international participants!
- Join our international community, improve your language skills and learn more about different cultures!
Next to our Exchange@WIWI events you are also welcome to join our Study Buddy Program! Register online and get matched with a local student from Göttingen who can support you during your exchange semester – get to know the University together, meet up for a coffee or study together for your exams (totally depends on you how you would like to design your partnership)!