Teaching on Latin AmericaSeminars, supervision of bachelor and master theses and dissertations.
- Collaboration in the board of the International Network for Economic Research (INFER): organization of conferences.
- Collaboration in the board of the U4-Clusters: organization of the SSEL - Social Sciences Economics and Law-Conference (Uni Ghent, Uni Uppsala, Uni Groningen, Uni Göttingen).
- Member of the Center for Global Migration Studies (CeMIG) at the University of Göttingen.
- Member of the Center for European, Governance and Development Research (Cege) at the University of Göttingen.
- Member of the Arnoldshain network (association of European and Latin American researchers), known as Arnoldshain Seminars (network of researchers from Europe and Latin America).
- Organization of one conference per year (2019 in Bournemouth, Great Britain; 2020 Corona-related cancelled; 2021 in Alicante & Castellón, Spain).
- Arnoldshain X: Development, equity and policy in Latin America in the aftermath of the global economic and financial crisis; June 29 - July 2, 2011; Göttingen and Merseburg.
- Arnoldshain XI: Migration, Development, and Demographic Change – Problems, Consequences, Solutions; 25 - 28 July, 2013; Antwerp.
- Arnoldshain XII: Globalization, development and human capital. The role of networking and information.; 23 - 26 September, 2014: Valencia and Villarreal.
- 20 Years of Arnoldshain: 20 Years of Challenges for Integration, Globalization, and Development; 14 - 18 September, 2015; Frankfurt and Arnoldshain.
- Arnoldshain XIV: Institutions, Trade, and Economic Policy; 3 - 6 October, 2016; Córdoba and La Cumbre.
- Universidad Jaume I, Castellón, Spain
- Universitat de València, Spain
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Universidad de Talca, Chile
- Universidad de la República, Uruguay
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina