In publica commoda

Research Department

Our team informs and advises you on national, European and other funding programmes in the area of research. We support you e.g. in finding appropriate calls for your research idea, in applying for university start-up funding, in university committees and we assist you with on-site reviews. Please note our information on data protection.
Generally, a completed doctorate is a precondition if you want to apply for research funding. The Office of Student Affairs provides information on earning a doctoral degree at the University of Göttingen. You will find more information on possibilities to fund doctoral studies on the web pages of the Graduate Schools of the University of Göttingen.