Study and Examination Advisory
We are pleased to offer advice. Click here for some of our consultation topics:
- Which degree programmes are provided by the faculty?
- How do I design my weekly curriculum??
- How do I create my study plan?
- What is the procedure for transferring to another subject?
- What should be taken into account when obtaining examination credits?
- What does the professionalisation area (optional area/ key competences) entail?
- What is the procedure for completing a Bachelor's or Master's thesis?
- How can I plan my study abroad experience?
- How should I approach any study-related difficulties I may encounter?
For the recognition of exam results, such as in the event of a change of subject or institution, please contact the relevant academic advisor directly.
Queries on FlexNow, exam enrolment and cancellations and verifying credit completeness in the FlexNow account can be addressed by the examination office team of the Faculty of Humanities.
For queries related to studying abroad and funding programmes like Erasmus+, please get in touch with Göttingen International.