The research projects of the chair deal with current and practically relevant issues in the field of organization and corporate development. The emphases are among others on the importance of organizational embedding in social networks and/or institutional norms for their specific development. Corporate development encompasses organizational growth, internationalization as well as the emergence of product, process, and social innovations.
Current empirical studies on the one hand refer to stustainability-oriented organizations, e.g. in the Sharing Economy and in the industry of renewable energy and on the other hand refer to project-based organizations, e.g. in mechanical or plant engineering and in biotechnology.
Ongoing Research Projects
- ISHARE - Impact of the Sharing Economy in Germany
- Interprof ACT – Improvement of the interprofessional collaboration between doctors and nurses in elderly care homes
- Entry - Internationalisierung deutscher Unternehmen der Erneuerbaren Energien Branche
- Kooperationen und ihre Innovationswirkung in der deutschen Biotechnologie Branche
- Anpassung und Erfolg operativer Prozesse durch dynamische Fähigkeiten
Completed Research Projects
- RiF - Relations in Field: Netzwerkbeziehungen nachhaltigkeitsorientierter Organisationen
- KGP - Knowledge and Governance in Projects