In our research we are interested in practically and socially relevant issues in the field of organization and business development.
Research foci are on processes and routines of collaboration, collaborative networks, and new forms of work.
Our empirical projects relate to sustainability-oriented organizations (e.g., in the sharing economy and the renewable energy industry), high reliability organizations (e.g., in medical care and sea rescue), and temporary organizations (e.g., in biotechnology and the mechanical and plant engineering industry).
- Interprof HOME - Development and testing of an interprofessional person-centered care concept for patients living in their own homes.
- Managing Partner Portfolios in the Biotechnology Industry
- NuVi - Utilization of GP video consultations in Germany
- i-share - The Future of Work
- Interprof ACT – Improvement of the interprofessional collaboration between doctors and nurses in elderly care homes
- ENTRY - Internationalization and growth of renewable-energy organizations
- i-share – Impact of the Sharing Economy
- Adaptation and success of operational processes through dynamic capabilities
- KGP – Knowledge and Governance in Projects