to the homepage of the Faculty of Theology,
University of Göttingen.
The University of Göttingen (Georg-August-Universität) was founded in 1737 in the spirit of the Enlightenment. The Faculty of Theology was one of the first faculties to be established in the university and it remains true to its rational-critical legacy. On the basis of exacting philological and historical research its objective is to contribute to discussions on and the shaping of modern Protestantism.read more...
- a brief guided tour
- Travel and accommodation
- Equal Opportunities Team in the Faculty of Theology
- Staff index – an outlook
- Supporting Junior Researchers at the Faculty of Theology
- Commissioner for good scientific practice of the Faculty
- Ombudsman Faculty of Theology for good scientific practice
- University Church St. Nikolai
- Library of the Associated Theological Seminars
- The Theological Stift