Market of Information
The University kindly invites its students to visit the „Market of Information“, on Thursday, 26 April 2018. We present central counseling, support and service offers on studying. A number of information desks, poster presentations and hands-on activities are waiting to inform interested students from 11.00 to 15.00. You can get advice and inform yourself about offers or meet central contact persons.
In a few words:
Get information, look for advice or participate: central advice, support and service offers on studying and teaching give an overview on their offer. Students can get a little something, if they can proof at least two contacts, e.g. by solving a task or answering a question (while stocks last).
April 26, 2018, 11.00 to 15.00.
„Foyer of Physics” (Friedrich-Hund-Platz 1).
Small fair/ information desks with flyers for students (desks and billboards).
This initiative should inform students actively and live.
- Student Union (AStA)
- Anti-Discrimination Counseling for students
- Representative for students with disabilities and/or chronic diseases
- Career Service
- Göttingen International (Studying abroad and INDIGU)
- Research-oriented teaching and learning (FoLL)
- Teaching and Learning Ideas and Complaint Management
- Psychological counselling service (PSB), Studentenwerk
- Key competencies (SL)
- Service Learning (SL)
- Social Services, Studentenwerk
- Registrar's Office
- Counseling and support for trans students
- Business Contacts and Knowledge Transfer
- Central Office for Languages and Key Qualifications (ZESS)
- Central Student Advisory Service (ZSb) with Funding and scholarship counselling
Contact for questions, wishes, praise or criticism:
Student and Academic Services
Ideas and Complaint Management
Wilhelmsplatz 2, 37073 Göttingen
Telephone (0551) 39-28882